Saturday, March 24, 2012

SUTRA 65 of the mala of my life

A Teaching Mouse
Today is my 65th birthday. This morning I gave myself the gift of a teaching mouse: I stupidly pulled and pulled on a large elastic band to unstick it from where it was wedged, until I finally succeeded; as the recoil hit me under my right eye, causing a mouse, it was accompanied with the thought "You sure haven't learned much in 65 years, have you?"



"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." --Matthew 11



"Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." --Matthew 18
Inhaling: "I am loved - I love living life - I am joyful."

Exhaling: "My soul magnifies the Lord - I offer my love and my light to those that are around me."

No comments:

Post a Comment